The Five Star Difference
Five Star Mechanical is a commercial HVAC contractor specializing in maintenance, repairs, retrofits, installs, and energy conservation practices. Since 1999, we have been working with a wide range of clients throughout the Pacific NW. It is our duty to diligently perform our services; ensuring occupant comfort, energy efficiency, and healthy indoor air quality. Given how much time we spend indoors and the overall importance of energy efficiency, we are thankful to be a part of an industry that makes a positive impact on the way we all live and work.
Why Choose Us?
To demonstrate our commitment to our customers, we offer the following guarantees:
- One-year guarantee on work completed
- A qualified technician on call 24/7/365
- A live operator answering our phones 24/7/365
- Same day on-site emergency response time
Five Star Mechanical is committed to the following:
- Integrity and equitability
- Providing professional services that exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Maintaining a positive and safe work environment for our employees and customers.
- Providing innovative ways to educate our employees and our customers.
- Working for the well-being of our community and natural environment.
Through a long-term commitment to our mission, we strive to be a leader in the HVAC industry that diligently performs our services, and be a company that protects our ecosystem.
We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, as well as the following licenses and certifications:
- General Contractor License
- Nate Certified
- Seattle Refrigeration License
- TAB Air Balance Certification
- Gas Piping
- Carrier Dealer
- Electrical Administrators License
- Desert Aire Certified
- CREW Member
- Approved EnterTec BAS Dealer
- EPA Certified
- Certified Trane Dealer
- NEEC Member
- Electrical Contractor License
- Rapid Certified
- Boiler License
- Lennox Dealer
- Certified Mitsubishi City Multi
- Liebert Qualified
- York Dealer
- 06 A License
History and Legacy
Our founder, Gerald L. Ware Sr., had more than 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry when he launched Five Star Mechanical with his family in 1999. The Ware family established Five Star Mechanical with the vision of creating a company that consistently and reliably serves its customers and supports its employees, their families, and the surrounding community.
This site is dedicated in loving memory to our founder and father, Gerald L. Ware Sr. (1942—2001).
The five stars in our logo represent excellence, honesty, knowledge, fairness, and pride. They also represent the five core members of the Ware family: Gerald Sr., Jeanne, Gerald Jr. (“Bud”), John, and Angela.
Gerald Sr. was a man of integrity that touched many lives. After his untimely death in November 2001, his surviving family members committed themselves to honoring his legacy by continuing to provide superior service to all of our customers. The Ware family continues to honor our dad’s legacy by working together to make Five Star Mechanical the best commercial HVAC company in the Western Washington area.
Older, inefficient commercial rooftop unit (RTU) air conditioning systems are common and can waste from $900 to $3,700 per unit annually, depending on the building size and type. The Advanced RTU Campaign (ARC) encourages commercial building owners and operators to replace their old RTUs with more efficient units or to retrofit their RTUs with advanced controls in order to take advantage of these benefits...